25 High Street Eccleshall, Staffordshire, ST21 6BW | 01785 859065
Please book to avoid disappointment
*Subject to availability*
The Royal Oak...at a glance!
- Fabulous proper Pub Food
- Pretty Village setting
- Traditional British pub with historical value
- Private Car park
- Award winning Joules Ales
- Function Room for all occasions
- Private Meeting Room
- Terrific Beer garden
- Dogs (on leashes)welcome
- Real Fires
- Ancient Snug
- Comfortable, warm and friendly
- The 'home' of the Young Farmers
- Good Beer Guide 2013.
The BEST Function Room in the WHOLE world* is now open to view and book.
*Eccleshall is the whole world. Innit?
Our Pub Philosophy;
Keep it simple, keep good beer, be part of the community and remember what we are, a pub.
Open Everyday from 11am (from 12 noon on Sunday)